We are delighted to announce that the winners of The Modern Language Association’s 2011-2012 Kenneth W. Mildenberger prize are Susan M. Glass & Alison Mackey for The Routledge Handbook of Second Language Acquisition (November 2011).
To celebrate this award we are offering you an exclusive *20% off when puchasing the title through the Routledge website. Just quote MLA13 at the checkout to take advantage of this discount.
Paperback: £35.00/$55.95 Now £28.00/$44.76
Hardback: £140.00/$225.00 Now £112.00/$180.00
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW.
A 2012 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title
“The editors have done a sterling job with this Handbook…The chapters share a common structure and are highly accessible. I finished most chapters with a sudden ardent desire to plunge into that area and start working on the many unsolved questions in SLA.” - Jean-Marc Dewaele, Birkbeck, University of London, UK
*Please note: This offer expires on 31st January 2014 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- 2nd CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: IALIC Conference 2014
- Job opportunity: Lecturer in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Volunteer reviewers needed: The Linguistics Journal
- Call for papers:English Scholars Beyond Borders, 2nd International Conference in Thailand
- Can you lose fluency in your own language?